Paul Mulcair UK Ltd was formed with the core ethos to not just meet our clients’ expectations but to exceed them, making us a partner clients want to continue to work with. We believe in delivering excellence by building trust, ensuring peace of mind and value for our clients.
Paul Mulcair UK Ltd employs 160 staff directly who have technical backgrounds in all aspects of Civil Engineering. We apply value engineering and innovation in order to achieve the best results for our clients using a common-sense approach, ensuring value for money and delivering safely on time. We work together with our clients, professional teams and supply chain to develop innovative and value-adding solutions to our clients, thus ensuring client and end-user satisfaction.
- Chairman: Paul Mulcair – email@example.com
- Managing Director: Nigel Gallagher – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Director: Michelle Gallagher – email@example.com
- Contract’s Director: Robert O’Brien – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operation’s Manager: Aidan O’Mahony – email@example.com
- Project Support Manager: Michelle Nestor – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Accounts Manager: Jason Dowling – email@example.com
- Health and Safety Manager: Stephen Paris Hunter – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Human Resource and Payroll: Joe Murphy – email@example.com
- Quality Manager: David Boyce – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Project Manager: Saif Khafaji – email@example.com
- Senior Project Manager: Gavin Christie – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Project Manager: Jeremiah O’Connor email@example.com
- Tendering Manager: Patrick Gallagher – firstname.lastname@example.org